5 Tips for Business Videos on YouTube
YouTube is now receiving 60 hours worth of new web videos every minute. That’s an incredible amount of competition for the eyeballs of your prospects. So how do you stand out? By keeping these five key things in mind when creating your videos:
1. Be entertaining, educational, or both. People want to learn and/or laugh.
2. Have a plan and stay consistent with the type of videos you upload.
3. No hard selling. Focus on the fun so people will share your videos.
4. Steady your camera, turn on a light, and make sure you can be seen and heard clearly.
5. Keep it short! Three minutes or less is best. Viewers have short attention spans.
Remember those five tips when you’re creating online videos for your business and you’ll start receiving a bigger share of YouTube’s four billion daily views.
Josh Rimer is a YouTube Partner and personality who promotes companies and their products through entertainment-focused web videos. He has a blog about YouTube marketing tactics at http://www.JoshRimer.com and can help your company get more exposure through online video.